1. Wissenschaftliche Zeitschrift
Founding Editor: Joachim H.Nagel
Editor-in-Chief: Lodewijk Bos; Luis Kun
ISSN: 2190-7188 (print version)
ISSN: 2190-7196 (electronic version)
Springer Journal no. 12553
Health and Technology is the first truly cross-disciplinary journal on issues related to health technologies addressing all professions relating to health, care and health technology. The journal constitutes an information platform connecting medical technology and informatics with the needs of care, health care professionals and patients. Thus, medical physicists and biomedical/clinical engineers are encouraged to write articles not only for their colleagues, but directed to all other groups of readers as well, and vice versa. Health and Technology is jointly published by Springer and the International Union for Physical and Engineering Sciences in Medicine (IUPESM) in cooperation with the World Health Organization (WHO).
Editor: Nagel, Joachim H.
Book Series (IFMBE/Springer)
This book series describes the applications of physical science, engineering and mathematics in medicine and biology. The books are written for graduate students and researchers in many disciplines including medical physics, biomedical engineering, radiology, radiotherapy and clinical research. The Series in Biomedical Engineering is the official book series of the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering (IFMBE) and is published by Springer.
- Guidelines for harmonized higher BME education, and international BME programs
- Criteria for the accreditation of academic programs in BME,
- Criteria for certification and registration of clinical engineers,
- Criteria for continuing education (life-long learning) in BME (specifically clinical engineering),
- Strengthening of European BME Education and human resources in a competing global environment.
Health Technology Task Group (details to come soon)
Ausgewählte wiss. Publikationen (details to come soon)